Data Security & Privacy
By encrypting and distributing all data within its distributed database engine, HN removes the financial incentive for hacking and eliminates all single points of failure.
Automated protocols monitor system activity to ensure rapid response and recovery from two of the most common and costly types of attacks: ransomware and distributed denial of service (DDoS).
- Multi-layer, military-grade asymmetric encryption
- Universal, full-stack firewire
- Highly specified identity and access management (IAM)
- Encrypted micro partitions of data
- Automatic data replication (3X minimum)
- Distributed verification of data integrity
We put users back in control and ownership of all their data.
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- No vulnerable Active Directory
- Customized permissioning
- Multi-layer identification protocols
- Multi-factor authentication
- Users' personal data is stored in a personal vault within HN (plus a redundant backup copy)
- HN does not collect personal data for reporting and does not have access to any protected personal information (PPI)
- HN does not sell or distribute any personal data or PPI
- Personal data can only be sold by its owner, not by HN
- All data within the HN system is fully encrypted (storage, data stream, and memory)